رجال التربية Index du Forum

رجال التربية
تربية الأجيال الصاعدة

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Huddersfield 0-2 Crystal Palace: Eagles out of relegation sp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    رجال التربية Index du Forum -> رجال التربية -> المجاهدة
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Mar - 13:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Huddersfield 0-2 Crystal Palace: Eagles out of relegation sp Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Crystal Palace moved out of the Premier League drop zone after they beat fellow relegation rivals Huddersfield 2-0 on Saturday.

It was a strong away performance from Roy Hodgson's side, with James Tomkins poking home the opener in the 23rd minute to the delight of the away fans.

Luka Milivojevic added the second from the penalty spot in the 67th minute after Andros Townsend was fouled by Mathias Jorgensen in the area to send Crystal Palace two points clear of 18th place where they had started the day.

Huddersfield offered little in terms of a reply throughout the game at a snowy John Smith's Stadium, and remain in 15th on 31 points - one ahead of the Eagles.

Palace began well in west Yorkshire and could have taken the lead in the seventh minute as Milivojevic curled a superb free-kick over the wall, but it did not have enough whip to find the back of the net.

But they made the breakthrough in the 23rd minute as Tomkins took advantage of some sloppy Huddersfield defending. Milivojevic was involved again as he delivered a corner, which fell to the defender in the six-yard box. His initial effort was saved by Jonas Lossl, but he managed to poke home the rebound and put Palace ahead. sbobet asia

Huddersfield grew into the game after going behind with a number of crosses from both flanks going into the area, but they were unable to create a clear-cut opening as they went into the break on the back foot.

Palace continued to see the better of the chances in the second half, and had an effort cleared off the line in the 61st minute. It could have been another for Tomkins as he collected a Townsend corner at the back post, but his shot through the area was seen away by Steve Mounie.

But Huddersfield had their best chance of the game not long after. Florent Hadergjonaj crossed into the area and after a slight flick on from Milivojevic at the near post, the ball landed to the feet of Mounie but his fierce drive flew past the post.

Palace put the game to bed in the 67th minute, though, as Townsend was brought down in the area by Jorgensen and referee Mike Dean pointed to the spot. Captain Milivojevic sent Lossl the wrong way as he smashed home the penalty to seal victory for Palace. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Mar - 13:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 10:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gary Neville's warning for Arsene Wenger's successor at Arse Répondre en citant

Gary Neville's warning for Arsene Wenger's successor at Arsenal

sbobet asia Gary Neville believes it could take up to five transfer windows for Arsene Wenger's successor to turn Arsenal into genuine title contenders again. A final-day victory at Huddersfield ensured Wenger's long reign ended on a winning note but the club has yet to name his replacement. The Gunners finished sixth this season after missing out on the Champions League last term for the first time in 20 years.

Neville, speaking on Sky Sports after the final whistle, called on the Arsenal hierarchy to make clear their ambitions and warned the new manager faced a "big job" that could take several seasons. He said: "What worries me a little bit is: what is the order coming from the boardroom to the new manager? Is it to win a league because, if it is and we believe what we read in the media, Luis Enrique was too expensive.

"He wanted a £250m war chest over two years. That could win you the league so the board seem at the moment to have reneged on that, saying it's too expensive. So what is the order? The order has got to be that we want to get back into the Champions League. "If it's to win the league I think, you're talking three seasons to get there and £300m or £400m. If it's to get back into the Champions League you are probably talking £150m. You are also going to need a bit of luck. sbobet asia

"Antonio Conte, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola are being asked to win the league. Winning the league is everything or you are out, simple as that, whereas at Tottenham and Liverpool there is an acceptance that the budgets and spending aren't as big. "So what are the orders from the board? What is the ambition of the board? What is the capability of the board to be able to invest to win the league? That's the all-important thing." sbobet asia

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 10:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Willian would be welcomed with open arms at Manchester Unite Répondre en citant

Willian would be welcomed with open arms at Manchester United - he is exactly what Jose Mourinho needs for the biggest season of his career 

sbobet asia ‘He likes me a lot and I like him a lot as a coach and as a person,’ were Willian’s words when asked about his former manager Jose Mourinho. ‘He has put his trust in me and in my work, and I was very grateful to him.’ And then came the key sentence: ‘Manchester came to me, they talked with my agent, but nothing happened, because Chelsea would not negotiate me in any way and I’m very happy at Chelsea.’ 

So there you have it. The only thing stopping the 29-year-old from moving north last summer, when he spoke to Goal, was that he was content with life at Stamford Bridge. A year later, it would appear as though that is no longer the case. It is easy to see why. Willian was an infrequent starter for Antonio Conte’s underwhelming Blues last season. In the FA Cup Final he was introduced on 89 minutes, something which will not have been lost on the opposition bench. 

Despite all of that, the Brazilian still picked up the player of the year award from his team-mates. There is love, just not from the manager. Yes, Conte may well leave west London before Chelsea kick another ball, but there is a desire upstairs to freshen up what suddenly appears to be an ageing squad and a willingness to sanction Willian’s departure. 

sbobet asia He would find open arms in Manchester. Mourinho, facing the biggest season of his career, is in need of trusted lieutenants. The pragmatism he craves is lacking in his current squad.  The ability to carry out his instructions to the letter is in short supply. Willian can create, but almost as important, he can stifle. His work-rate is tireless. He can bomb forward and he can drop back. The end goal, rather than individual prowess, is at the forefront of his thinking. 

It is a similar mentality to that of his ex-Chelsea teammate Nemanja Matic, who has thrived since he was reunited at United. As for his current situation? ‘Oh boy, do you really want me to tell you?’ was Willian’s response to ESPN when asked about his relationship with Conte. ‘Let’s save it for one next interview.’There does not really need to be one next interview. It would appear that the marriage is damaged beyond repair. Mourinho needs quick fixes. Supporters will not entertain another season which sees them finish 19 points behind the formerly noisy neighbours. 

sbobet asia He could, just about, claim progress this season, given the second-placed finish. That will not wash for another year. Willian would bring attributes that Mourinho has found lacking in other playmakers, including one reported to be on Chelsea’s target list.There has been speculation that United could open the door to a deal by sending Anthony Martial in the other direction. However, Sportsmail understands that there is no desire at Old Trafford to see the French player move to any other Premier League club. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Huddersfield 0-2 Crystal Palace: Eagles out of relegation sp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    رجال التربية Index du Forum -> رجال التربية -> المجاهدة Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation